- Clean Technology
- Clean Energy
- Our Clean Technology Portfolio
- FAQ – Clean Technology
The year 2017 not only marks the seventh time in a row in which Linde is supporting the Shell Eco-marathon as the official sponsor and technology expert for hydrogen, but also a year in which we are substantially stepping up our involvement.
For the first time, we will
- invite visitors, student teams and business partners to enter into a more intensive dialogue with us at dedicated Linde stations, in the student’s paddock and the business hospitality area,
- put a team of global and regional experts on site who are in charge of the complete technical scrutineering of all hydrogen fuel cell-powered competition vehicles. They will manage the hydrogen cylinder logistics, provide technical support and advice the student teams who use hydrogen both before and at the event.
- showcase some of our latest developments in zero-emission hydrogen technology, including the HYMERA® Hydrogen fuel cell power generator to charge phones at the event and Linde’s H2 mobility test case: the Linde H2 bikes at ‘Make the Future’ Singapore.
Shell and Linde have been co-operating for many years to make environmentally friendly hydrogen mobility become a reality and to build up a hydrogen refuelling infrastructure.
Supporting the Shell Eco-marathon shows once again our commitment to hydrogen driven mobility. Why do we do this? Because we believe hydrogen presents an opportunity. An opportunity for a more flexible, more sustainable energy system. An opportunity for a better world in the future. We do our part to realise this vision by providing both the technology and the know-how to enable hydrogen applications. We ask young creative minds to support us make our vision become reality. To make it happen.
We gladly invite you to experience the future of clean, long-range mobility first-hand at one of the three SEM event locations and become a member of the hydrogen community:
- Singapore – 16-19 March
- Detroit, MI – 27-29 April
- London, UK – 25-28 May
For more information around hydrogen before, during and after the SEM 2017, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org