- Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Policies & Position Statements
- Business and Governance
- Environment and Safety
- Employees and Society
- Measuring sustainability
Linde supports its employees to reconcile their personal and professional goals. Options include a number of different flexible working models, ranging from flexitime or part-time hours to teleworking. We also offer to assist our employees in finding childcare or care solutions for other family members. The various initiatives are based on specific requirements of our local business.
A few examples:
- In Germany, our employees have access to a professional service free of charge that helps them find care solutions for children and other family members.
- The flexible futures scheme in the UK and Ireland allows our employees to take up to 30 days extra unpaid leave.
- The flexible futures sabbatical scheme in the UK and Ireland gives our employees the opportunity to have a career break allowing flexibility to broaden their experience, acquire new skills, or adjust their work-life balance.
- The Australian Linde subsidiary BOC extends the 18-week statutory parental leave payment to 21 weeks with full pay.